Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dream Items 1

Alright so I was checking my twitter feed recently and found probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Now this post is all about my first dream scenario so this is how my first dream scenario would go...

1. Keep writing on this blog til it was popular enough to monetize.

2. Make lots of cash by writing simple posts on here.

3. Spend my money on a sick house with a pool.

4. Then....EQUIP THIS

How awesome would that be, a rock climbing wall in your pool, so if you fall you go in the water. GENIUS!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete